Tuesday, February 24, 2009

US to give $900 million to Gaza

So the Israelis bombed the Gaza strip because the Palestinians for years launched mortar rounds and rockets into Israel sometimes killing innocent Israeli civilians. In the process of Israel retaliating against the Palestinian bombardment, hordes of weapon caches were destroyed along with some worthless Palestinian terrorists and of course the buildings and such that Palestinians stored their weapon caches in. Apparently Pres. Obama wants to give $900 million of my money, your money and other taxpayers money to Gaza residents to help rebuild Gaza. I can see how charity is a great thing, but I'm the one that should make the decision where my money goes and I oppose being taxed so that my money can be given to someone else that some Politician in Washington thinks is more deserving of my money than me. What irritates me even more is that I know this money is going to go into the hands of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Fatah, etc. just like when it went straight into Yasser Arafat's pockets when he was in charge. This is just another reason why I don't believe in foreign aid. Democrats and Republicans both don't mind taxing me to give my money to others, a distinction without a difference if you will, and it's another reason why we need to Liberate our Republic from the Democrats and Republicans.

No comments: