Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obama is a damned Marxist

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/28/obama-affinity-marxists-dates-college-days/

How much proof does a thinking person need to change their opinion about Obama's Economic Policies? He first told "Joe the Plumber" he wanted to spread the wealth around; then he reaffirmed his comment in an ABC interview; then it comes to light in a 2001 radio interview in Chicago he stated the Courts weren't radical enough in redistribution and one can infer from his comments that the Court system lacks the ability to redistribute but doesn't discount the thought that the Legislature should/could in the Court's absence; in his 1995 memoir he stated that he chose carefully whom his friends were including Marxist Professors.

He's a damned Marxist. His Economic Policies will destroy this country. There is no Economic Principle in existence that would back the notion that wealth can be created from the bottom up. His Policies will have disastrous consequences on the Lower and Middle Classes. Jobs will lost, and income stagnation will set in as companies attempt to regain lost profits. America cannot afford an Income Tax increase from 33% to 39% on the Upper Income Bracket, nor can it afford a Corporation Tax increase from 35% to 49%. His Keynesian/Marxist Philosophy with Democrat Majority in the House and Senate will wreak havoc on the U.S. unlike since FDR's New Deal.

1 comment:

BAN'd said...

It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about supporting some lazy ass person. I hate when I pull out my paycheck and I have to see a good chunk of money going to taxes and social programs. It's hard enough as it is and then some guy who wants to just sit and be on welfare gets to collect a check?! Why don't we send that money to wives who lose their husbands in Iraq. Why not to kids who have murdered parents by some criminal? Why not to families of cops or firefighters who died protecting others? No, let's send it some person who does NOTHING all day long, gets to live in a discount apartment, but drives a BMW. It's bull. For the most part, if you work you should be the first to your money. Taxes are a certainty, that's acceptable, but the reasons for those should be just. No one really likes work. Some people have good jobs that they like and that's great. But in reality work is work. It's usually not something that you would do for free. So it's an effort and for myself I can say that physically i don't have to work the hardest, but i am a good worker. We all have our lazy days where we don't feel like doing much, but we're human. But for those of us who can hold down jobs and pay our bills and contribute to society shouldn't have to support lazy incompitent people, theives, drug dealers, etc. It's so beyond ridiculous. Let's hold people responsible! Why can't we tell women to quit spreading their legs for every guy they go out with? I've seen so many young single mothers since i've gotten out of high school. What the hell are they thinking?! Our gov't rewards that kind of behavior with free money and food. So because i'm responsible with my actions I have to pay full price for food? F that, i want some discounted cheese and milk too! I should get a Good Citizens check every month. It should have a little tag line that reads: Thanks for being a responsible citizen and not creating any burdens on the people. I get that some of this is for the kids who are unfortunately the outcome if irresponsibility. But maybe we don't give out free money any more? Maybe we tell people, hey we'll give you this money, but you have to pay it back one day. I applied for unemployment ONCE and it was such a hassle and struggle to go through, and I didn't get my last check and they chose not to give it to me. How the hell do people do this for years and years? I guess i could have lied about things and got it longer, or i could just get fired from job to job and live off the state, but i have an integrity that won't let me do that. Whether or not i have a crappy job or the best job. only I can make the choice to better myself, but i sure as hell won't let millions of other hard workers support me. I wish others felt that way too.