Tuesday, February 5, 2008

GO VOTE!!!

I voted this morning, and every informed person should get out there and vote for their candidate. I actually voted for Romney because I really do not want McCain to win the nomination. If McCain wins, I agree with Conservative Commentators that it will be the end of the Republican Party as we know it. I also believe, and hope, as this is the purpose of my blog, that if McCain wins, a third political party with a viable platform will arise out of the ashes of the Republican Party.

I also agree with the political wisdom that if it comes down to McCain vs. Obama or Clinton, that it will be better for a Liberal Democrat to wreck havoc on the Nation than a Liberal Republican and for the Democrats to take the heat of a collapsing United States.

No comments: